I wanted to give you a quick reminder about our FREE Nutrition Seminar tomorrow night at 7pm.
I know that most of you are working really hard to achieve your goals. You’re working out every day, completing the cardio and weight training exercises, but are still frustrated with the results you’re seeing in the mirror and in your weight loss.
One of the reasons for your frustration could be your nutrition plan.
Too many times I have seen or over heard people say something like, “I worked out today so I can eat McDonald’s, drink alcohol, eat sweets, (fill in the blank).
This is true yes, on your cheat day or sparingly, but to indulge right after the gym or every day, is setting you up for the lack of results over the long haul.
Tomorrow night, I’m revealing the most misunderstood area when it comes to achieving long term, life changing results!
We’re going to cover what it means. Because most people don’t understand what proper nutrition means.
- The myths of diets and nutrition.
- Why your doctor isn’t the best source when it comes to nutrition and exercise advice.
- How food labels are lying to you to keep you FAT!
- How to properly read food labels.
- The proper foods and the right combinations can help you lose weight, feel great and achieve the body you’ve always wanted!
Our personal training clients and seminar participants have paid thousands of dollars for this information. And on Thursday May 14th at 7pm, you will hear it all for FREE!
All I ask is that you call and commit to coming. We have limited space and only 2-3 spots left.
Call 404.966.KICK (5425) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to put your name on the list.